Thursday, October 23, 2008

yesterdays story!















































Aww...Look at my Raining Baby Fluff Baby! Awww, look at her Raining Baby Fluff outfit! Jacklen made the shirt (handpainted), made the leggies AND made the hair clippie. I made to soaker. AWESOME work jacklen! Have I ever said I LOVE YOUR STUFF???!?!?!?! Like everyday I do!




here are some more of my faves:















Yeah I know the layout is all wacked, but I just don't feel like fixin it! There are a ton more pics, but those are my fave....Oh, ans here is one in the halloween outfit Jacklen sent....again I made the soaker!






Now, after I put her in the RBF outfit...took pics (thankfully) then started uploading...well while I was uploading, She decided to knock a glass off the counter...I ran to her and of course she tried to pick up a piece...Shegot a bitty cut on her finger....and of course got a little blood an the darn RBF WHITE outfit!! Only a teeny bit, so I had to rinse it...I think it will come out! Yikes, she keeps me crazy busy!

Hubbie is back....and already driving me batty....seriously....he is a pita...seriously....So here is "me." I am a student 3/4 time (so "almost" full time), I am a wahm...which i spend approx 4-6 OR MORE hours on a DAY....I have no time to study, I don't get to watch tv unless i stay awake until 2am watching things I have saved (from 6weeks ago) on my DVR, and hubbie...well here is "him." unemployed, and dad...thats it...soooo, IMO, there is a somewhat reversal of roles here....I absolutely cannot find time to do regular housework....picking up, swiching laundry, yes, I do do this...but I believe, a majority should be his responsibility for now...until another change in our "roles" comes to play...We have had discussions on this where I nicely try to explain, i wont have time for this or this, do you mind "picking up my slack?" I never point him out as the "unemployed" slack ass (which he is lately)...I always try to be constructive, and kind...(wellllll most the time). Today he told me maybe I could find time to "fold all this laundry." So I finally broke down and said NO...I wont do it. YOU can do it...and I tried once again to lay out my schedule for him...pissed him off for a little bit, but he is over it (i think). He has this wacked thought that a woman should be doing things such as folding laundry, and cleaning toilets...and he can get by with taking out the trash, a super quick vaccume job, and maybe a load of dishes...Yeah, its more then SOME hubbie do, but just aint gonna work round here....can you imagine the kind of laundry we have around here with 4 kids and one in cloth diapers...yeah, mountians...I am still going to be a "mommy", but daddy can be a "mr. Mom" for a while.







No comments: