Sunday, October 19, 2008

I think I can do better than this

Or something needs to change. I HATE to bitch, or complain as I am happy with where things are at in life right now. Since I've started being a wahm my role around the house has changed a bit. It's still taking some time to get used to, I've had to well, spend a good deal of my time sewing. So that means my home is taking a beating...hubbie is unemployed, this s houldn't be a problem right...yeah...NO...it is a problem, he seriously believes he has accomplished a great deed to human kind when he loads the dishwasher and gives the living room a quick vaccume. Yeah, so I know thats more than alot of hubbies do and really I'm not here to complain about his lack of homaking abilities. What has gotten my panties in a bunch is my kids. and more so, myself. I can be a better mom than this. I've let them get away with too much and they have totally taken advantage of our new status (mommy working at home, etc). They are complete and utter slobs, and whos fault is it? Well, mine obviously. I've screwd up somewhere and have not taught them in the right way that it's improtant to take care of our home. I'm not even saying I have a problem with a little mess here or there, but what this going on in my home, is complete and utter chaos. Every single item they touch is left wherever they let go of it. That is not acceptable anymore....I used to be able to be behind their ass, picking shit up for them or remind them they need to pick it up. I absolutely do not have the time for that anymore. I am taking 3/4 time classes at the college for the EMT program and thats a fulltime job right there. And I spend time each and everyday on wahm items. Sometimes 8 hrs, sometimes 4....sometimes more then 8...I don't mind, I love it all. I just need to find some stratigies to be a better mom and show my kids how to take care of things....and I need them to start working harder to "earn" things....they are rotten hahaha. want it handed to them on a silver platter (as if we had one), and not have to work for things...welp....time for a new wayof running my home! yup yup!

I guess it doesn't help that hubbie is gone huntin' lol...And MIL was no help like she was suppost to be...anyway...enough bitchin and whinin...lets go get it done!

No comments: