Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I NEED CHOCOLATE

yeah, I am PMS'n.....could you tell by my post a few days ago? Haha, So, I am feeling better. Better mood! NOW, I want Chocolate and salty things...Got some Jalapeno chips today and spoiled myself with a couple handfuls! Now for the chocolate...I need chocolate!

I invited my WONDERFUL friend Jacklen from Lil' Outlaws to be a guest vendor on my Hyena cart store...A couple days before we "opened" I posted on DS that I had a suprise vendor. A couple of my closer friends guessed of course because they know I'm tight with Jacklen, but it was SO exciting and plain FUN! Near opening another friend Terri, from The Mad Hatter posted saying she knew a secret. At opening before we knew it there were over 65 guests in RBF!! I was nearly falling off of my chair! We are #1 on "where are the hyenas." For now there is a small steady flow of guests..usually around 4-8people...which is nice! I really enjoy having LO as a guest vendor as I am REALLY in love with her product and they do accent my items well =)

Anyway, I'm off to dress lorraine in the shirt/leggies/clippie she made....time for a photoshoot!

No comments: