Friday, October 17, 2008

Anatomical answers






I Made these "board" type shorts for one of my FAVE WAHM, and then I cut and appliqued the ribbon onto this shirt night before last. This is for her Photoshoot for Breast Cancer Awareness! She is sending me some A-W-E-S-O-M-E soaps, I LOVE LOVE LOVE her smelly good stuff....I'd say we trade our goods about once a week, seriously no joke! Jacklen needs a diaper...humm well I need pail pardner, Jacklen needs some shorts, humm I need soap...OHOHOH, and she made me this AMAZING set for lorraine, with my RBF logo. hand painted shirt, with matching leggies and a hair clip...I am needing to make Lorraine a matching diaper and do my own little photo shoot...


So, I was trying to think of a way of explaining to a mom, how she would measure her child for some pants...My brain imediatly came up with "begin at groin region and come straight down, ending at the medial malleolus." In english that means measure from the crotch to the inside ankle bone. Think she would of understood that? No, probably not unless she has taken an anatomy course. So why am I constantly combining medical and sewing? Well...Maybe because that must be who I am hehe...

I finished alot yesterday, and have a ton more to finish today, only I have to go to class at 1:30-6:30....It's lab day...we are doing cool stuff today. Our instructor said we better have our CPR and vital sign taking skills to be PERFECTED by the time we get to class today. Got er dun...We will be moving onto patient handling skills I think...SO, I have to move actual people, hopefully its not the stinky guy in my class lol..OKOK, yes I know I will be moving stinky people in the future! I can't wait to get to wound care, and cooooler stuff.

So, I miss hubbie, it's kinda lonely...but on the other hand, things are a bit more quiet here..

Here are more cutsoms I did:












1 comment:

Lil' Outlaws said...

awwww you're so sweet, Jennel! I absolutely love the BCA set, I just can't wait to get it!