Sunday, November 2, 2008

blog neglect!

This is probably a crime....How long has itbeen since my last post?? Please forgive me.

So, lots going on around here. Lets see. I've been on the cleaning bandwagon. Hubbie leaves on tuesday with K and L so I wanted the whole house spotless. With the three of them gone, keeping the house clean will be soo easy! I didn't want to spend my VACATION cleaning the stupid house. I've been doing laundry, cleaning out bedrooms, deep cleaning bathrooms, and more....hubbie has been trying to help too. He cleaned the carpets yesterday! Notice I call it a vacation! It IS a vacation. God knows how I love them all, but man, without my toddler here will be like having 90% of my day become available. Think of all the things I'm gonna get done!! Plus with only general "maintenance" to do on the house...geesh...what am I gonna do????

I will tell you what I'm gonna do. FIRST, I'm gonna study... a lot. I want 100%'s on all my tests! I want to perfect my EMT-b skill list too! AND I'm gonna sew like crazy! I am going to finish every order/trade I've got, and if I run out of orders, I am going to make more things that I know will sell. I will start bumping my WAHM thread on DS when I get near the end of my list! humm...most of my stuff is trades at the moment! Xmas is coming! I need those presents! haha.

I've also been busy with other little things here and there. I am volunteering in J's class on Thursdays for an hour or so. I've been getting ready for Halloween and stuff.....thankfully it's OVER!

Yesterday I got a package from Jacklen....Yup my weekly package arrived! OMG, it is TDF! holy cow, I LOVE my soaps! I got a wasabi carrot body soap (Kaylee stole), I got a sugar cookie soap (reannah stole), some anti itch soap, after sun soap(in a horse head shape), margarita w/cuervo soap, a margarita salty bar, sweet dreams body butter, chocolate orange exfoliate, and a pearberry candle tart....I was in HEAVEN!

Ok, signing off for now...I will try to be a good little blogger, and post more often!

No comments: