Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm not so good at this....

I am not a good blogger (blush)....It just seems I have som many things to do online...and by the time I get here, DH is whining for me to get off the computer so he can use it.

Speaking of dh, he has started his college program...in two words to explain how things are going..."it sucks" he is not handling this newfound studenthood well...I have been going to college for two years part time. This term we are both going full time...opposite schedules...so he is at school I have kids...I am at school he has kids...then I am still WFH (working from home). andI do most the cleaning (which isn't much lately due to NO TIME)...and all he worries or stresses about is himself...it's "soo" hard on him....blah blah blah...I'm getting so tired of it...seriously, I hate to complain, but what about me?

No comments: